Christkindl Market Sponsorships
For 16 years, the German American Chamber of Commerce – Colorado Chapter, has brought Old World Christmas charm to Downtown Denver.
Year after year, the Denver Christkindl Market has grown in size and prominence, drawing an estimated 125,000 guests during its 36-day operation from Thanksgiving week until just before Christmas in Denver’s Skyline Park. This year’s market features dozens of vendors, European cuisine, music, and joy – complete with the Christkindl and St. Nikolaus.
In 2015, Denver Christkindl Market was nominated as one of USA Today’sReaders’ Choices for top holiday markets in the United States.
We are welcoming sponsors to partake in this vivid cross-cultural celebration of Christmas season, which provides the ideal marketing and communications platform to reach and engage more than one hundred people live and many thousands more through an extensive advertising campaign.
Whether your company wants to create brand awareness, generate sales during the prime holiday window, entertain staff or clients, or express your season’s greetings to those who dwell and work in Downtown Denver, sponsorship of Christkindl Market provides great ROI.
Levels of Sponsorship
- Title Sponsor (1): The top-tier sponsor will receive universal marquee billing above-the-event name (e.g. “Bank of America Denver Christkindl Market”) in all event promotional advertising and collateral materials, digital and social platforms, extensive event signage, premium onsite exhibition space and hospitality benefits. Further, they will be provided with the opportunity to select a top CKM asset for presentation rights (e.g. Warming Tent).
- Presenting Sponsor (2): The second-tier sponsors will receive Presenting Sponsor visual recognition in print and TV advertising and collateral materials, radio recognition, web/digital platforms, some event signage, on-site exhibition and hospitality benefits. Further, they will be provided with the opportunity to select a second tier CKM asset for presentation rights (e.g. Main Stage or Advent Calendar).
- Associate Sponsor (4): These mid-level sponsors will receive Associate recognition in print advertising and collateral materials, web/digital platforms, some event signage, on-site exhibition and hospitality benefits. They will also be provided with the opportunity to select a third tier CKM asset for presentation rights (e.g. Photo Frame, Entertainment Act, etc.)
- Supporting Sponsor (6): These fourth-tier sponsors will receive Support recognition in web/digital platforms, event signage, on-site exhibition and hospitality benefits.
- Contributing Sponsor (8): These entry-level sponsors will receive Contributing level recognition in some web/digital platforms, on-site exhibition and hospitality benefits.
We appreciate your consideration of the Denver Christkindl Market. If you have any questions, require more information or would like a custom-designed proposal, please let us know.
Director, Corporate Partnerships
Creative Strategies Group
(303) 558 81 83